das 2nd attempt

:D New year and determined as ever to get my licence for this summer.

This won't really be my 2nd attempt as I never really got going on the 1st before Christmas,

i.e/ 1 x 4 hr lesson ,to cover mod1 practice at the test station St. Helens which I done, followed by 4x 4 hr. lessons leading up to mod 2 not done

Unfortunatley had a bad "off" at the practice centre (mod 1 booked 2 days later) so all went tits up.

10 years younger might have bounced a bit , its took 5 weeks this time to get back, can't afford to fall off much more.

Funny thing even when I was in bed for 3 days and all the hospital messing after,only thing I could think about was passing. :D

I had my off on the MOD 1 because I tried to look at the speedo when doing the swerve, not enough time to look down, read the speed and look up to then start to swreve. I ended up turning the bars and jacknived it!!

My instructor told me to have faith that the tyres would stick on the next go and just give it beans, which I did to pass :thumb:

I'm sure youll be fine on the next go!!