Track day..

<t>Do you want to be involved in Forum track day?</t>  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to be involved in Forum track day?

• Yes
    • No

Ron Haslam School mmmm, I likey very much.... er, out of interest how much 'dizzy' might we get on that one Miss Lady VickVick :D

Hiya Snoops!

It'll depend on how many of you wanna go mate....

And how much "eye lid flutterring" Victoria does at the poor unsuspecting mr Haslam... poor guy won't know what's hit him

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Haslam School mmmm, I likey very much.... er, out of interest how much 'dizzy' might we get on that one Miss Lady VickVick :D

Hiya Snoops!

It'll depend on how many of you wanna go mate....

And how much "eye lid flutterring" Victoria does at the poor unsuspecting mr Haslam... poor guy won't know what's hit him

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Anonymous

put me down im up for it

:shock: wow, too confusing for this time of the morning.... down? up?

It's all too much for my brain at the minute, I'll come back and read it again later :lol: :wink:

Ok, will be back end of the season Aug/Sept.

Will have a look round and see what there is and how much.

Then gonna want definates for that date, with money up front, booked, payed for and sorted.

Others will be able to be added if there are places available.

:D

T'will be expensive, how about pushing it (depending on weather) into october maybe november?

If theres more than 10 people you can apply for group discount too.

Anyone fancy being involved in a Motorbike Forum track day?

Vote above and stick you name down below if you are.

Spank you very much :P

ps...I know it depends on the wheres and whens, but just wanna get a general feel :D

Yes please! ££ funds allowing, of course.

Can we go to donnington park? I havent been on a track day for a while.and i'm close to bursting now I've got a gsxr 1000.Donnington is only 10 mins from my house too but thats just a coincidence by the way!

Can we go to donnington park? I havent been on a track day for a while.and i'm close to bursting now I've got a gsxr 1000.Donnington is only 10 mins from my house too but thats just a coincidence by the way!

lol Ian........thats really shellfish!!! :P

Will be Cadwell or Donington 8)

Im just gonna make a decision on venue and date.....if people can go thats good, if not its unfortunate.

Wont be able to please everyone whatever I do........but will try :D

why not do a few at different venues at different time of the year that way members can do a track day near where they live and go and watch others who are a bit further away

Cadwell is ok but I destroyed my R1 there in 1993 and was lucky to get away with it,I'll give it another go though.Is it going to be cheap?