Track day..

<t>Do you want to be involved in Forum track day?</t>  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to be involved in Forum track day?

• Yes
    • No

Cadwell is ok but I destroyed my R1 there in 1993 and was lucky to get away with it,I'll give it another go though.Is it going to be cheap?

The later in the season, the cheaper it will be.....but more chance of shit weather

Gonna email them tomoro and see what discount we get if we book for 10 or more.

The prices aint out yet, but gonna get them to give me last years for some indication.

Viks :D

the prices dont start to drop off till around october november time and im not doing a track day then

the prices are usually between 89 - 130 quid depending on day wekk month etc etc

i would budget for around 200 - 250 for a track day thats including all your fuel food and pics

the prices dont start to drop off till around october november time and im not doing a track day then

the prices are usually between 89 - 130 quid depending on day wekk month etc etc

i would budget for around 200 - 250 for a track day thats including all your fuel food and pics

And the world revolves around you does it lol :wink:

And the world revolves around you does it lol :wink:

no im not doing a track day when youve got high risk of shit weather

i would rather take my bike out in the snow

whats the point in paying all that money and taking a chance and crossing your fingers hoping its going to be a nice day when you can do it earlier in the year and have more chance of better weather

I'd prefer a weeek when there's a decent chance of reasonable weather but apart from that post the date'n'place and I'll hopefully be able to make it. Had to pull out of a tour to Austria so slightly less skint and and more time than I thought.

My experience of track days in the UK is that the weather cant be guaranteed at any time of the year,it's pot luck.Best bet is to take yourself off to france where it's 99% certain to be red hot,that's what I found anyway.

no im not doing a track day when youve got high risk of sh*t weather

i would rather take my bike out in the snow

What are you a fair weather biker? :lol:

I did Brands Hatch back in November, rained hard all day bar the last sesion and half. It was still GREAT fun!! granted it would have been better in the dry but you'll be suprised how much you can still push your bike in the rain!!!

Just because its slightly cold or rains doesn't make the day any less fun.

like ianscotty said you can't predict the weather in the UK, last week is an example... meant to be freezing cold and raining, but its not :wink:

looking like cadwell on a monday.

Just finalising details :D

A monday? Surely a weekend would be best? That way more people can do it as won't be at work!

AND if its a sat and someone crashes atleast they have the sunday to sort out the bike if its their only form of transport.....

I agree and have been trying to find one that does weekends.

Cadwell seems to be Mon/Tues and Thursdays.

Would appreciate any info on weekend track days off anyone.

Thanks

Vicki :D

Yes im aware that they do Nickki, its just at the place and time I want that they dont.

Cadwell on Friday 31 August £99 with No Limits?

At the end of the day, am not gonna be able to please everyone im afraid. Am still working on it :D

Edited by vicki

i'm doin mallory on 7th April - so they obviously do saturdays....

it all depends on time of year and thing like that

a lot of race days are on saturday and sunday