Well its that time again....

Guest philgale

Guest philgale

thought id put a thread up already for this but obviously not....

at approx 6am tomorrow morning i will be dragging my trailer to oulton park for the second time since saturday...

cant bloody wait, im like a kid at xmas for days before a track day, the buzz is unreal. i dont think ill be getting much sleep tonight.

anyway, the camera will be on for every session so will post up a couple decent ones, wont bore you with them all and to be honest i cant be arsed uploading them all :lol:

anyone wanting to come down and have a look im trying to get in garage 1 again and my number is in contact section, me and my brother are both in the intermediate hes on a telefonica gsxr and im on a blue and white gsxr with the forum web address on tail unit.

Guest philgale

well there are people who need to actually read the post :lol:

at approx 6am tomorrow morning i will be dragging my trailer to oulton park for the second time since saturday...

thats a bit of a give away ;) was a wet day few slips here and there, just uploading a videos now....

Guest philgale
Didnt realise you were doing another one this week, and I thought I was keen! :)

Look forward to seeing the vids

well i missed the last 2 session coz my wheel bearings a fecked and there was no way i was gonna swap them for my dry wheels.

just clearing some room on my laptop then ill upload a video, got a video of me coming over deer leep having a huge rear slide. scared the shit out of me, thought i was gonna be sliding into the pit wall :lol: