Cadwell Double Header - 5th & 6th July 10

Netmeister

Phil, Chris (and anyone else who's interested)

I'm just sifting through my shift rota to see what day I can come up north to do Cadwell this year and was very pleased to see I'm off for my birthday on the 5th July and that No Limits are doing a day there on that same Monday. So was thinking maybe we could make this our day to meet up. Can't think of a better way to spend a birthday :thumb:

I know it's a long way off, but now you've got plenty of time to book it off work, so no excuses :wink:

Let me know your thoughts chaps.

Edited by Netmeister

Yeah I want to get one done towards the end of April, I've got my CSS Level 1 in May, then another TD in June so I should be well up to Inters standards come July :D

No worries I don't expect you to book it yet. Prob look to get it sorted come the end of May, just wanted to let you know so you had plenty of time and didn't book anything else for that day :wink:

Ah cool :) I cant find many track days in April (at cadwell anyway) but hopefully I'll have a trailer soon so can go to some other tracks... let me know when you get your next one booked and I'll see if its one I can get to :)

Guest philgale

5th of july you say......go on then :cheers:

but come on, going all that way and not doing the double (well double and half) would just be rude

Cadwell Park Mon 05 July 10 - £99.00 - BOOK NOW

Cadwell Park Evening Mon 05 July 10 - £45.00 -BOOK NOW

Cadwell Park Tues 06 July 10 - £99.00 - BOOK NOW

well i will prob do the 2 days and miss the evening one and just walk round with the camera and a beer :cheers:

Yeah I'm probably going to do the evening as well :) I'm always gutted when its the end of the day and you have to go home so it will be great to have another few hours still to go when it comes to 5 oclock :D (though I will probably be knackered by then..)

5th of july you say......go on then :cheers:

but come on, going all that way and not doing the double (well double and half) would just be rude

Well that is MIGHTY tempting! I'll have to see what the finances are doing closer the time. As I'm hiring it will cost me £280 per day plus I'll need two nights stay somewhere (girlfriend might come as well and I doubt she'll camp) so it all gets a bit expensive.

Best start saving now then eh? :cheers:

Edit: Oh and if I did both days I wouldn't do the evening, I'd just follow suit with you Phillip

Problem is mate I've got no where to store it right now. The garage has 3 bikes in it already (mine, my dads and my dads old CB250) so we need to have a huge clear out before I can get another one in there, and I don't mind waiting because it means I'll be able to get something a little better when the time comes.

There was a discussion over on TDR about hire bikes and the general consensus was that it's actually cheaper to hire bikes all year if you're only doing up to 8 or so a year, anything more than that and you should get a track bike. Don't forget I don't have to worry about tyres, oil, pads, fuel, transport, servicing, accessories like tyre warmers etc and if I bin it I just pay the man £250 and walk away.

Guest philgale

You would be screwed if you did both days and the evening...

I will do both days and just get drunk in the evening and take some pics out and about :)

So £200 for 2 days at cadders...absolute steal if you ask me

Guest philgale

So £200 for 2 days at cadders...absolute steal if you ask me

For you lucky chaps with bikes :wink:

check out the rizla gixxer on tdr for sale section ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest philgale
will have to check my schedule (away at the moment) but this sounds like a plan - will have to look into staying over somweher though...

ill be camping over mate, its 5 quid per person per night security on front gate so pretty safe...

Guest philgale
camping?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

might sleep in the van then :D

Really gay question - are there any showers?

yes mate there are showers, and bogs. ill be sleeping in the back of my trailer, few beers and hope bbq night before both track days and jobs a good un