<t>Which date would suit you best?</t>  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would suit you best?

• 9th May
    • 30th May
    • 31st May
    • 6th June
    • 13th June

I've not organised a charity rideout before so if there's anything you think I've missed or should be added, feel free to make amendments!

One of my good friends is an artist in Brighton and is holding a joint exhibition as part of Unite Brighton to raise money for for the Future of Haiti charity (http://www.thefutureofhaiti.org). There is no entrance fee other than donation for the charity and if you really like the artwork, 50% of profit will go to the charity too.

Taken from the website

While working midst the earthquake disaster, to bring help and hope in Haiti, volunteers found a local person who was running three orphanages. All of them had collapsed, leaving the surviving children without shelter, food or water...and more importantly, a family. We decided to help these vulnerable children and found available land to do so. We worked with the local community to clear it from junk and debris and established a camp out of tents.

I can't comment on the others artwork but without being biased, I think my friends work is very good and if the others are to the same calibre I'll be impressed.

I think if start with £5 to join the ride and anything you want to add as extra I think we should be able to contribute something towards their cause.

Anyway, to the fun part! I was thinking of a rideout starting at the Ace Cafe, heading out to the A40, M25, M3, A331, A31, A32, A272, A23 to Brighton. Ok so the motorways are boring but once you're out to the A31, the scenery gets better and the road is a popular one with bikers with a cafe on the A32 to stop to refuel the belly and petrol tank! Once in Brighton, we can pay a trip to the exhibition then spend the rest of the day just chilling out at the beach.

Route: clicky

I know a lot of you guys are up north so if you can't make it I won't be offended but if you could it would be great to see some old and hopefully new faces too!

**Edit** Poll now added!

Edited by wannars125

There's only been 2 votes and I'm not sure who made the other one! With no responses, myself and a couple of friends not on the forum have decided to head out this coming Sunday.

If you're free you're more than welcome to join. I won't bother having a suggested donation, just whatever you feel like you can afford!