I've got what i need to fix the bike, but....

bigsisterbiker

I can't find where to plug the damn relay in.

Have spoken to Italia Moto about the bike not starting and we think we figured out what is wrong. It's a simple relay. I have the relay and the guy told me where is should go but I spend nearly 2 hours yesterday trying to find it and couldn't :evil:

It's supposed to be behind the battery box on the end of a pig lead.

I couldn't find the pig lead, or any other place that the relay would obviously plug into.

Any help as to where the flamin thing goes would be greatly appreciated and will earn a cuppa and a bacon sarnie if said info comes with pictures :mrgreen:

There's nothing colour coded that i can see and the relay is just black.

the relay is something to do with ignition. the bike isn't turning over, just a rapid clicking.

thanks for the pm frankie :thumb:

its a starter relay!!

not sure where they are on your bike though!!

you free tomorrow morning about 9 ish ? i could pop over seen as though your only round the corner i will only have a spar hour or two though :)

stu you're a star!!! :mrgreen: thought it was a starter relay but not 100% sure.

i'm going to have another quick look for the thing and i'll let you know if i get it sorted

if not, i'll be up and about at that time if you're coming over. do you want bacon or sausage butties? :D

i'll pm you the address when i've have a shufty