CBT Renewal time!

As some are aware, I'm still rocking the L plates despite being 35 :D

Well this Sunday (6th June) is renewal day...should be fun, and quite easy this time around!

Really hoping the DSA get their arses in gear sooner or later and make a more local venue for Mod 1's than Farnborough, because then; funds willing, I shall go for my full test.

I'd say wish me luck, but it should be a piece of cake 2nd time around! I can even do u-turns easier nowadays! :P

Yikes, is there really nowhere nearer?

There's not much to be said for living in Farnborough - as I do - but at least it meant the test centre was handy when I did mine last year. It's a proper one with a good, flat, grippy surface - just hope you don't need as many goes at the test as I did!

Nope nothing nearer, and before the Farnborough one was set up the nearest was Exeter :/

It wasn't an issue before, as I couldn't really afford a full test (wanted to do DAS not A2) but now I think I'll just do an A2 so funds willing I shall do it as soon as there is a local test center (and when I get spare time :/)

Call me a wuss but to be honest I'm still quite happy on a 125 anyway so no real rush :D Even when I do eventually pass the test I'll stick with a 125 a while as I couldn't afford a new bike :D

Well this Sunday (6th June) is renewal day...should be fun, and quite easy this time around!

Really hoping the DSA get their arses in gear sooner or later and make a more local venue for Mod 1's than Farnborough, because then; funds willing, I shall go for my full test.

I'd say wish me luck, but it should be a piece of cake 2nd time around! I can even do u-turns easier nowadays! :P

Good luck !

Actualy I would enjoy doing my CBT again just to see How far I have come since november

After 20 years off bikes I felt like a complete newb again and to Rock up and do the CBT now without the instructor shouting in my ear to speed up all the time would be great!

Just DO your Mod 1 in a seaside town and have a holiday at the same time?

Good luck !

Actualy I would enjoy doing my CBT again just to see How far I have come since november

After 20 years off bikes I felt like a complete newb again and to Rock up and do the CBT now without the instructor shouting in my ear to speed up all the time would be great!

Just DO your Mod 1 in a seaside town and have a holiday at the same time?

I like your thinking :D :D

As expected it was a breeze, except got told off for going round too fast :D :D Then again so did the other 2 guys as all of us were just redoing CBT's or in one case, first time CBT but had been riding for years in Taiwan.

Only took a few hours as he could basically skip some of the stuff, or rather gloos over it quickly as he realised we already knew :D

No photo's I was too busy having fun, but here is a shop of the pre CBT prep meal...

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll68/asmodeanv/201006060817_430.jpg