Derestricting a moped

MrZombieJesus

Hey i saw somewhere that you can derestict a moped simply by taking out a washer from the thing that connects to the belt, does anyone know how this works and how a tiny washer can affect the speed so much?

Belt, Moped.. increase speed, nope you've lost me..

if you can do you belt up another couple of notches, you may get a better power to weight ratio though...

(loose the lard)

LMFAO walneyfrankie

yeh i agree,never heard of a washer making a belt go faster. heard of a washer being put into a carb to restrict the fuel flow, but i dunno if that's true either ( my friends are often full of shit, mostly when i dissagree with them :D )

also a slightly faster moped does some what make me think of the polished turd saying

ok so there is the belt and the front end is connected to a drum thing which is connected to the engine, it is pretty much just the thing that turns the belt from the engine. there is a small washer that seperates the two sides of the drum and when it is removed it increases the speed. i was wondering if anyone knew how it worked

Hey i saw somewhere that you can derestict a moped simply by taking out a washer from the thing that connects to the belt, does anyone know how this works and how a tiny washer can affect the speed so much?

It's illegal. Don't do it.

It's illegal. Don't do it.

I doubt the police will find out lol

how do i derestrict my lawn mower? I'm going to need it destricted to keep ahead off all the mopeds

Get some silkolene comp 2 plus 2 stroke in it to make it like 200bhp. And fit some neons to it, then everyone will be jealous and pull up to admire it.