Princess Pootle About Nov 18th

Guest justarider

Anyone know what we're gonna do if it's p*ssing down on sunday? I 4 one would still go due to being too excited not too!!!! Obviously if it's TOO wet etc then we'll all just have to go to Kevs house and he can make us all bacon butties and coffee. Ha! Seriously tho if the weather is shite what happens??? O and is everyone still up for Tiaras for the photos? I'm buying them tomorrow so need to know xxxxxxxxxxx

I might reconsider if its tipping it down as some of you know my carbs play up in the wet and cold and its just a little bit scary!!!

Shall go have a nosey at the weather forecast anyway and see, I need to get out as not been out for a good couple weeks :cry:

Have just PM'd Roy to see if he'll still go if its raining! Obviously my being there is dependent on him! :lol:

If he doesn't (but im sure he will) then theres loads of people that would be happyto take you, just ask hun xxx

Oh yeah!! Dumb female moment!! :roll: :lol:

Know Justa will!! :wink: :lol:

Have just PM'd Roy to see if he'll still go if its raining! Obviously my being there is dependent on him! :lol:

If he doesn't (but im sure he will) then theres loads of people that would be happyto take you, just ask hun xxx

Oh yeah!! Dumb female moment!! :roll: :lol:

Know Justa will!! :wink: :lol:

No sweat Susie---I need them chips :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if anybody has heard H had a fall today, managed to find some black ice and felt the need to have a deep and meaningful hug with it :lol:

Joking aside she is fine up and ok from what she has told me and still up for sunday

Not sure where Hooli is coming from, but he below is the rough plan :)

Hi Macca.

First choice of meet is up to you. You can meet marina and I at Winchester at 0745, or at Basingstoke at 0815, where we are meeting Borile. Riding up to Botley junction to meet justarider at 0915 (ish), then on to Fox's diner to meet j_ase, topbird and header (and some others??) Then across to Leighton Buzzard to meet the rest of the guys. Then on to the ace cafe for noon, and a HUGE all day brekkie :)

Think that covers it???

cheers hun, its just i was told that you were meeting at fox's for 9.15, rather than botley junction, so presumably he'll want to know what time you'll be at fox's roughly. He's just asked to confirm, that's all.

Hi, I'm a bit shaky at the moment....cant ride my bike home too scared. I hurt my ankle and hip but I'm ok. Got my bike fixed now but will leave it in my sisters garage for today and get a lift home :( I'm still up 4 sunday one way or another xxx

My Dad always said, you aren't a real biker till you have fallen off!! He was probably wrong though. Point being, as long as you have learned from the experience, and it should help you be more aware. Glad you are not too hurt :)