Southend Shakedown - 25th April

wannars125

Is anyone going along to this?

Me and the missus will be. Unsure on route yet but probably won't be going from the Ace as don't like getting caught up in the crowd. Also like to find a parking space!

If you're going, you're more than welcome to join me or just give me a call when you get there if you'd like to meet up.

Sounds good Anand but the missus won't let me out two weeks in a row.

Hope to see you on the 1st of May if you're going....................................... :cheers:

MY HOME TOWNS BIKE DAY. COME AND SEE THE NEW SEAFRONT IN ALL OF ITS...........ERM................GLORY!!!! MARVEL AT THE AA STAND AND THE NICE INDIAN MAN SELLING WALLETS AND HANDBAGS, PRETEND TO BE INJURED AND GET MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE ST JOHNS AMBULANCE, SPEND MONEY IN OVER 6 STALLS, DRINK SOME BEER IN THE ESPLANADE, EAT SOME COCKLES, YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Unsure on route yet but probably won't be going from the Ace as don't like getting caught up in the crowd. Also like to find a parking space!

Not taking the pee mate but you are going to Southend on ACE shakedown day.

Expect crowds and cramped parking conditions. Good atmosphere though............... :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Bump!

If anyone else is interested the plan at the moment is to leave from gu14 6nh at around 9am on Monday. Will be travelling south of the m25 to avoid roadways.

Currently 4 are confirmed with 3 more potentially. Should be a nice day by the beach!

Off to Southend this Monday, I have gone the last few years and it is always a good ride and a good day out. Travelling from Hertford - M25 - J29 - A127 to Southend cant wait.

Ok, last message just to confirm everything is still going ahead. My number is in the contact section if you wish to come along give me a shout before 9am! If not, make your own way there and give me a shout. Hopefully the sugar from the candy floss won't have made me too hyper!

• 6 months later...
hi guys,

this is sclose to were i live (south woodford) n ive wanted to go for years since my uncle goes every year, defo going next year - jus wonderin if any1 else is up for it?

I've been with my son the last couple of years, and will probably go again next year :D

Hopefully next year will be the first year he doesn't break down on the way there :shock: