Beeping Indicators Please help me kill them!

Guest ghoshy24

hello i bought a TMEC 125 from a privet seller yesterday unknowing to me as i pulled out the close (forgot to indicate :P my bad) got the end of the lane and flicked my indicator right and this ridiculously loud BEEP came from my bike i didn't know what the hell was going on.

but anyway i got it home and had alook myself i found the indicator relay but it only has the flasher wires in and no buzzer so i thought right il just find the buzzer and disconnect it....... how silly of me its invisible im not joking the noise comes from the front of the bike under the handle bars but for the life of me i cant find how to kill it so if anyone has any idea please please please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many Thanks

Adam.

Use hand signalshttp://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z28/Colin_the_bear/animal-smiley-012.gif

thats what ive been doing but it the fact i prefer to use indicators just ones that don't beep like a lorry reversing......

leave it on

you will thank it one day or worse case curse yourself when you leave an indicator on and a car pulls out on you :shock:

i thought about that but i ride in small built up area so to be honest its annoying and embarrassing so i want to get rid of it

Moved here :D

I've been told to suggest it could be somewhere behind the clocks, in the fairing maybe?? :)

yes i think its inside the block where the speedo is as thats where it sounds like its coming from but i'm no engineer and i don't want to break anything on it as i've just bought it im taking it up to a garage on saturday but i was hoping not to pay for it :P