shes a pass jobs a good'n

Guest sparky68

Well thats it its all over, not as good a ride as the first but didn't leave my signal on so passed with no minors.

Examiner was a true Gent made me feel really relaxed ( well might have been the near overdose on rescue remedy) but hey ho im absolutely made up been out on my SV tonight and love it, big surprise the amount of power over the gs500 we used on lessons, opened it up for a short distance of about 50yds or so and it nearly threw me off the damn thing i had to cling onto the handlebars for dear life :lol:

Life is good cant wait for some bike meets and shows to go to, id like to do the Bikesafe course next it looks like fun.

Thanks everyone for the support and the very best of luck to anyone doing the MOD1+2

Mark :cheers:

certainly does altho it was a long time ago my car test didnt seem anywhere near as scary if memory serves me,

im so chuffed with myself hasnt really sunk in yet,

been out on the sv tonight and (yeh yeh i know girls bike) but it frightened the life out of me the power over the old gs500's we used on the lessons.

Its going to be the best summer ever even the wife has agreed to get on it with me :love: or what.

What surprised me the most was insurance £65 for a year :shock: what a bargain

Huge congrats, well done! Who said the SV was a girl's bike :? , mine is also known as a girl's bike (due to it's low seat I expect) but my friend and hubby who have ridden it say it's fab!

Thanks again everyone :)

been out tonight in the forest absolutely loved it lovely sunshine no traffic little blast through some forest roads life doesn't get much better :lol:

only thing that brought me home was the bloody fuel light :| ah well there's always another day

:cheers: