I'm trying to find the mod 1 test center at burgess hill rh159ag , but cant find it on goggle maps and my sat nav is just as useless .on google maps the only thing that looks like a test center is just behind the mid Sussex conservative club.have any of you been there (i hope) if so please help as its the nearest center to me well apart from croydon n thats London don't go to London if i can help it .

I'm trying to find the mod 1 test center at burgess hill rh159ag , but cant find it on goggle maps and my sat nav is just as useless .on google maps the only thing that looks like a test center is just behind the mid Sussex conservative club.have any of you been there (i hope) if so please help as its the nearest center to me well apart from croydon n thats London don't go to London if i can help it .

I commute from East Kent to Croydon every day, and Croydon is just about as much non-London as you can get!

I commute from East Kent to Croydon every day, and Croydon is just about as much non-London as you can get!

anything north of oxted is London to me infact crawley is as much London as i can stand.i need a view ,distance .if i cant see for at least half a mile with out a building or people to spoil the view Im in London,i may be giving you the feeling that i hate towns well i hate towns :mrgreen:

anything north of oxted is London to me infact crawley is as much London as i can stand.i need a view ,distance .if i cant see for at least half a mile with out a building or people to spoil the view Im in London,i may be giving you the feeling that i hate towns well i hate towns :mrgreen:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Croydon+CR0+5EF&hl=en&ll=51.369557,-0.049095&spn=0.004494,0.01074&sll=50.965306,-0.125849&sspn=0.004534,0.01074&t=h&z=17

Thats where I work in Croydon. It's a concrete jungle.... a few miles further north! :P

And with all those golf courses surrounding us, we hardly ever get to see views... or trees... :D

Anyway, the VOSA site in Croydon is closed till furtehr notice, and I searched Burgess Hill and can't find your MPTC - William Way doesn't seem to exist

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Croydon+CR0+5EF&hl=en&ll=51.369557,-0.049095&spn=0.004494,0.01074&sll=50.965306,-0.125849&sspn=0.004534,0.01074&t=h&z=17

Thats where I work in Croydon. It's a concrete jungle.... a few miles further north! :P

And with all those golf courses surrounding us, we hardly ever get to see views... or trees... :D

Anyway, the VOSA site in Croydon is closed till furtehr notice, and I searched Burgess Hill and can't find your MPTC - William Way doesn't seem to exist

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you see what i mean then golf courses full of people spoiling the view