Mod 1 tomorrow morning!

i wish you luck. :wink:

i found the hardest part was both the cones and u turn (my slow manoevre was poor), but managed no problem. make sure you get up to speed on the avoidance and emergency stop. and don't forget to keep front wheel between the 4 blue cones on the circuit test, miss that and it's a fail. go as wide as u like on the figure of eight, use lots of back brake, not front. it's all about clutch/throttle/brake control on the slow manoevres.

keep bike in 1st or 2nd, never go into third (no acceleration).

Ok, so I went down to the test centre, ( I haven't any boots, so in my nike trainers and full leathers), as soon as I got there, a few other instructors said I might aswell go home due to not wearing boots, I'm however too lucky that the examiner said he'd let me off this once!, so I got in and was feeling very calm, there was no one watching us and it was nice and sunny, so I decided I'd give it my best shot, I exaggerated all the lifesavers, so he got the idea, and because I practiced on a carpark through smaller gaps the test felt way too easy, yesterday I went to an instructor for lessons on mod 2, I told him about mod 1, and he was very amazed I did it on my own, told him about the motorbike forum!!

Got mod two on the 11th....