BMF Tailender 10/11th September

Bonniebird

Hi to all

Anyone planning on going to the Tailender this year, particularly camping?

I know the May show wasn't all that great but if some of us from the Forum got together, I could be a lot of fun!!!!

:cheers:

Mandy

Hi i am going to tail end with the wife and meeting up with some others from another forum weve been going for the last 2 years your more than welcome to meet up with us if you want i will pm you my mobile so you can ring so we can meet up at tail endmaybe a group of us from the forum could all meet up together

• 2 weeks later...

Flying out to Turkey on the following Monday so may not be able to go opn the Sunday, too many last minute jobs to do and I don`t want to have to rush around. May still go on the Saturday though iof I`m well organised.

I'll be there on the Sunday, all alone and in the car (Only because I want to buy a new lid and won't be able to get it home if not). Meeting up with people would be good.

Cargo net and bungees ????????????????????????

Looks like camping is off the cards for us now....as we don't know what the kids are doing..... :roll:

So maybe just a run up on Sunday. Don't need anything specific....so probably go on the bikes. So if anyone wants to meet up for the run up there.....prob set off 10ish from Huntingdon. Either meet local to here...or P'boro services if others are coming from different directions?

Maybe nearer the time we could arrange a meeting place in the event to catch up with others for a chat and lunch etc?

Bob

I going on the sunday not sure what time will txt ya rachel.tango say at 12 and meet some where in the show any one else get me number out of contacts or pm me

Sounds like a plan Roy.......meet ya at the pasty van.... :lol:

I'll be there on the Sunday, all alone and in the car (Only because I want to buy a new lid and won't be able to get it home if not). Meeting up with people would be good.

think ill be going on the sunday too will meet up with you and the others