First tool set

Sigil

looked at that toolbox dose seem to offer alot for the money, think im leaning towards the halfords advanced stuff tho as hopefully it will last and i wont need to change them in the future.

Do you personally ever get the bike serviced by a garage? or do all the work yourself? I think like i said i will do the minor stuff but get them to do the major services as it will be good pice of mind knowing i havent missed anything critical.

I haven't had a bike in a dealers for 35 years, apart from a Bandit 600 that had FSH and they still tried to rip me off!!!. Do your own servicing mate, unless it's a very new bike. If those muppets can do it, so can you. It's a tenth of the price and very rewarding!!! We will be here to help and advise and you also need a Haynes manual .Also loads of help on Youtube.

might be a idea if i wasent so dam bussy with uni work.... mabey over summer as it sounds quite a good idea, surly i could just get a really smashed up 125 or something to play with for next to no money.

try this set

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/produ ... repair-kit

I know it is a bit over your budget but it might be worth adding a bit to it to give you a semmi decent first kit with all the basics in :?:

I've got that kit. it's served me well. That 3/8 ratchet is almost buggered now though. as i've used it ALOT with my 4x4. all the bits are stronger than you'd think. Although the hacksaw is as useful as a chocolate teapot.