What other yokes (or front end) will fit on Suzuki en 125?

StaceyHollins

Long & short of it is I seem to have brought a imported ( 1 of 500) that came in a shipment that have different front ends ( rest is all the same orignal parts) problem is I can't get new forks the nearest fit we have found I've got is still to much play for my mot, my mechanic has tried every import/export parts place but it looks unless I find one of the other 499 my bikes dead....

Also tried seeing if can have em re chromed but to far gone.

Also tried getting full front end of another en but nothing out there(every bike breakers contacted trust me!)

So my options I feel as I am told is if I can find different yokes as long as it fits the headstock or a another front end then my bike is saved. But not got a clue where to start any one else got any suggestions advice or no how? Anything will be grateful

Many thanks

What diameter are the forks? can't believe they're the ONLY forks that diameter?

Yes, alternatively you can change the whole front end, any front end with the same yoke measurements will fit, (as long as the fork length is close) probably easiest to measure yours or take them to a bike breaker and compare with others.

Probably easier to replace the whole front end! As long as the bearings are the same in the headstock, you can swap the steering stem from yours to the replacements. Just check the bearing part numbers for both bikes! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What front end can I swap it with tho because I can't get a en anywhere and not forgetting this is a silly grey imported bike so not sure even the bearing n,bers will tally up? Thanks so far for everyone's help tho ..