Universal top box

I found when looking for a top box, they were all the same but with different labels on them. The rack can be a fiddle as the bolts could do with being a bit longer. This is how I fitted mine to my YBR.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5253/5537382511_47e376ed7b_z.jpg

I also got it fitted to my KLE

Great news, the cheaper one fits perfectly. The cross hatch base plate actually lines up perfectly square with the holes for the Honda top box. I didn't use the clamps, just a washer and bolt on the other side.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjEzWDEwMjQ=/$T2eC16hHJGQE9noMcS5eBQ5w!Bj)lg~~48_79.JPG

Trouble is the manual for it says 3kg max load. 3 bags of sugar?? it was advertised as 7kg max load.

I have had a crate of beer in mine! I have a couple of bungees which hook into the little gaps round the edge where the lid opens, looping under the rack. Close the lid and no one can remove the bungee as the end is tucked under the lid.

I'm looking at purchasing a top box for my bandit 600,I need to get at least one helmet in there maybe two.Seen lots on ebay but it's a mine field...any advice (cheeper the better)

Its arrived and been fitted. The locking system is clever, hopefully it will loosen up with use. Very well made with thicker plastic than the universal boxes (sold by loads of makers who just replace the logo on the top) like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ9PD2H5vQ2ZVpsRhCZwLvLKiCke8LTwlzzCaPrfCUMaNKZurqwA