Theory in two weeks..

Guest lukebolger

Hey guys,

So I have my theory in two weeks time. I downloaded an android app with all the questions and answers to practise.

From what I remember having completed the theory in 2008, here was another part to it? Hazard Perception i think?

Is that something else I need to practise for as well as the test?

I've not done the new test .......but I believe there is a Hazard Perception part to the theory test.....so you'd probably benefit from practicing that also..... :wink:

Good luck with it anyway Luke..... 8-)

practice would be useful for the hazard perception, but as long as you perceive the hazards, you should be fine. you don't need to click on the hazard, but the click just alerts the system that you've seen something you think could be a danger. obviously don't go click mad, but click every time you see a hazard developing.give each hazard a couple of clicks (futher down the road e.g.) as if you're like me, you will see the hazard well before the standard 17 year old would and therefore click so early, the system doesn't realise you're clicking for that hazard!

finally, even if you nearly hit the dude.. CLICK! you might have dropped most the points, but if you click, you won't drop ALL the points!

the hazard perception is pretty easy and you shouldn't mess it up. practice for your theory part of the test using the official disk for pc. it's actually very good and the same disk has seen 3 of us pass!

the hazard perception is pretty easy and you shouldn't mess it up.

I've never had to do one for real, but i tried the practice test on the website mentioned above and basically if it moved i clicked it, and i passed!! seems a bit pointless really.

the hazard perception is pretty easy and you shouldn't mess it up.

I've never had to do one for real, but i tried the practice test on the website mentioned above and basically if it moved i clicked it, and i passed!! seems a bit pointless really.

hazard perception was the weak link on my theory , i got 50/50 on the questions but only 54 out 70 odd on the hazard perception part :? i still passed but i didnt have a clue what i was doing really, it seems a pointless exercise if you ask me