Want to paint my helmet....

Just bought a cheap helmet off ebay for trial painting (sprayer to trade). I was planning on using car paint and plastic primer. Does anyone know if theres anything I need to be aware of? Ive heard ir might affect the material under the shell.

They touch on it in this - if you can ignore how f**king annoying Jay Leno is.

">

Although an Arai helmet is probably much higher quality than what you've got, so I'd still be wary.

Also, it would probably be pretty polite to introduce yourself over in newbies before asking for advice.

Showing off my favourite bike too lol. So basically just keep the vents and inner lining covered and dont use a heat lamp, cheers man, big help. Few other good videos on youtube of paint jobs

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=JNFntD6_ ... NFntD6_nrY

Jay Leno doesnt bother me cos he actually knows his stuff.

Also, it would probably be pretty polite to introduce yourself over in newbies before asking for advice.

Hahaha, genius!!! :lol: :mrgreen: Should be made a rule when you join the forum!

Do you think that if it was compulsary then you would have been allowed on...the mad, crazy person that you are... :3some:

Do you think that if it was compulsary then you would have been allowed on...the mad, crazy person that you are... :3some:

I did introduce mooself and got chatting to people first :mrgreen: it's not about mad, crazy people, it's about politeness :wink: