Indy GP 2013

Comrade

Well, the most boring track of calender just came quite eventful with some outrageous over taking !! MotoGp has just started to gain some lost excitement and the Beep lost contract , w**kers!!

Anyway discuss!

Not bothered beeb lost contract more bothered may have to pay next year as it could get better.

However race came alive the last third, Ducati is gonna be a place to be lol and smith must have been laughing. Rossi's needed that come back to salvage his weekend, and glad they all finished but Marquez is in another world!

Ben spies go home stay home.

Spies...just go to WSB now, his GP career is dead, has zero chance of winning , never will get a factory ride again. Rossi keeps saving his skin and contract every race somehow! I can only see Marquez not getting his championship unless he has DNFs or is injured, cos right now his riding style out paces everyone. I mean he was toying with Lorenzo and Pedrosa, 1/10th between them then suddenly he pulls away after 3 laps or something, by the end of race he's showered had a coffee and waiting in parc ferme!!!! I was like ya cana doo that man, your tyres should be f**ked and your ridig like its 5 laps into race!!

Totally agree only thing will stop Marquez is injury, unfortunately I can't see anyone to beat him for some time either. Shame he hasn't had to battle a fully fit pedders and Lorenzo so hopefully that's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Yam need someone to replace Rossi hopefully they aren't relying on it being pol espagaro.

Marquez is getting better as well as the season goes on and he learns the pace of the bikes. This is his FIRST moto GP season and he's already making a mockery of everyone else. To top it off, his enthusiasm is infectious. He really wants to be there and will work incredibly hard (and race hard) to stay there. He's shown in previous races that he's not affraid to ruffle the feathers of the big boys (side swiping lorenzo).

The over taking in the final third of the race is what sets moto GP apart from other top level track racing.