Bank Holiday Monday

DG

what a excellent day 8)

well i managed to do 140 miles even though i only keep my bike 20 miles from Brid :lol: :lol:

not bad going

was nice to meet everyone

and a big thumbs up :thumb: to rennie for traveling the 180 ish miles to brid then the same back

Stu

Was a great turnout......and what you mean Stealth.......im shorter than you thought I would be lol :shock:

Tryna list who went today...

Ducatigav n Jackie, Techno, nigel-f, peter (nigels son), Stu, me n kids, rennie (eventually lol), Stealth, edosix, neil, amy (neils son), some darlo lot.....hope I aint forgotton anyone :?

Was a right crowd at the chips shop :shock: Thanks for taking the time out to meet up, see you soon on a BIKE hopefully :D

Also like to thank Gav for pace setting on the way there and wing commander nigel f for his piloting skills on the way back and for the attempt at getting a shot of the old lady with the blue chin :lol:

Special thanks must go tho to the air born vermin that scored a direct hit on me....mushy peas indeed :shock:

look at the state of me in that pic :? :shock:

That is some quality "helmet-hair" Stu .....

There are some advantages to being a doctor evil :!: :wink:

The two passers by cracked me up....

The expressions are quality .....

and the ol' "I'm with child" hand on the belly ..... priceless ....

Did the weather stay fine then ???

:D

Was nice to meet everyone :lol: traffic was bad on the way back, I've had to come straight to work, oh well, only 9 hours to go :cry:

Ah ... thought it would be Rennie ....

Was it peeing down at your end this morning??

Its been orroble ere all day :(

:D

that was the wind :D

it wasnt that bad i dont think :?

i dont know whats up with the dodgy looking face on me though :?

:?

When I have wind it doesnt normally affect my hair :lol:

maybe im just a air head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats was shit :oops: :oops:

:?

When I have wind it doesnt normally affect my hair :lol:

But it would if you were in a confined area ... :shock: :wink:

Cheers guys Nige, Pete and Tech Tech ta ta tech technooo!! Good ride over!

Sorry we diverted to a friends and not sharing the ride home, but they've been nagging for a while about coming over to see them.

Great to see everyone though!!

Next time we'll have to have a ride out! I'm still up for the John O Groats to Lands End what ya'all think???

Re JoG 2 LE......think neil of the site was interested....although not keen on a big group. Worth asking.....he dont get on here that much :D

Big groups are OK cos they tend to split into smaller groups (pods) of similar pace, though it can be a real pain for the "sweeper". Rule of thumb is to keep the bike behind you in your mirrors and all stop at the next designated rest/refuelling point until the last bike arrives, if there are a lot of junctions between stops then you use can the "drop off" system. Our local IAM group always have at least 20 bikes on the monthly full day rideout and space the peeps with bike 2 bike through the group so every 3rd-5th rider is in contact with the pods ahead and behind. We also work on group riding and it really pays of when you go through a town/village or summat 20+ bikes all riding in perfect compact formation. Maybe I'm sad but if I'm near the back and can see all those bikes in front holding perfect station or the 2 lines merging in total synch it really looks soooooooooooooo cool.

Well heres one i took.......

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2861/brid33zn2.jpg

Dont know who these are that sneaked in the shot.

Ross Kemp with a squashed head? :lol: & his mrs... also known as 'vinegar tits' by the expression :lol: