Tonfanau ( mid Wales)easter Sunday 23-03-2008

rennie

lol I was gonna get a 24 footer....but am way to modest!!

and I wont be reversing anywhere!!!

and it aint the size is it!! well thats what you keep saying!!

Shuddup will I be out the way, my camper will be fun central :up:

lol NO I AINT reversing! The other person will have to reverse!!

You're paying....how nice :D

And I think the one im getting is 17 foot..... I aint greedy!!!

Well don't worry as usual I will sort you out, however if the vehicle coming the other way has a trailer, you HAVE to reverse...lol

Also you won't be the centre of attention because you and Akey will be in a different field to the rest of us ...so there.

Fancy campers need leccie hook up points etc, tents don't, so seperate fields. :shock:

You should be able to hear us enjoying ourselves though!! :D

lol well if i have to reverse.....the person who is in my path will have to get in my campervan and reverse it for me!!

Think we may follow u there, just in case!!

And my van WILL be centre of attention......its got a glitter ball and everfink!!! :D

Now if the tenties were sensible they would come over and join the campervans and pitch with us as we will have cold beer from the fridge and warm brews from the kettle :lol:

No need to book....search out the info on this thread...dunno which pages its on (prob one earlier on) and you could give them a call re cost :)

So if some nice peeps are going in motors with lots of room could they poss get the grub for us all and then let us poor bikers dosh em up when there ??????

lol you really want me to cook for you!!! Brave :shock:

Oooooo I went and had a look at me campervan today....its mooohasive!

Feel sick at the thought of having to drive it to wales :?

Its gorgeous though...... i cant wait.... will post a pic tomoro.... although am sure u all seen a campervan before lol :)

Sooooo excited for this weekend....whoohoo!!

:lol: you do know that there are some very narrow lanes in wales I hope! :lol: and a lot of stone walls!

Heheheh vicki you can allus put some tyres on sides of campervan :lol: :lol: ......then do as most women drivers do.............pretend it's a dodgem :seeya:

Oh by the way enjoy the posh campin :lol: :lol:

Edited by Anonymous

Thanks akey..... but am meeting Keith on M62 (if i can manage to get out of Hull) and following him..... god help!!

Been looking at route and its pretty straight.... until near the end... then I will just abandon it and walk!!

Great idea FC :thumb:

I'm prepared to cook for anyone that fancies pasta bolognese on the sat and a fry-up sun morning.

Cost - a mear £2.50 per head and I'll even throw in a pudding if ya lucky!

:wink:

Let me know if ur interested via pm please then I know the numbers I'm cooking for.

Cheers

X Will X

Seen as it's Easter weekend, I've been out and bought some stuff for an egg hunt and other bits and bobs to keep the small fry entertained. If you are coming with kids and you think they may be interested can you pm me then I know how many might want to join in the fun and games.

Fank u

X Will X