My first wife <3

coldphoenix1

literally just putting a picture of my bike here to show people... i'm genuinely considering marrying her unless i can find something that looks exactly like this but has the engine of a honda cbf 600... does anybody have a friend? :D

2038382074_2012-12-1112_07_01.thumb.jpg.41c60d22baaf5dc60c24723b079cb967.jpg

Cool, I actually love the way it looks... but it's getting a little too small for me now :P And compared to the 600 I'm learning on it is a little fumbly,I keep wanting to get a 600 but I only potter to work and back so can't really justify a bigger bike...

Does anybody know of a bike that rides exactly like a Honda CBF 600 but looks like a Yamaha YBR 125? Because the bike big I'm learning on is a much better ride than this but it does't look as good, and I'm quite a shallow person :P

*looking at pictures* Actually it looks pretty nice :) Do they still make these though? I was thinking of getting another new bike on finance, mine's paid off in October and I'm debating whether to part exchange it or sell privately... Everyone keeps telling me I'll get more money if I sell it myself but part exchanging is so much less hassle, especially if I'm buying a new one...

Maybe nearer the time I should just ride up to a Yamaha dealer and see what they've got. The website has a new Fazer 800... Is there much difference in handling between a 600 and an 800 bike? *total newbie with big bikes*