ADVICE FOR MY ROUGH RUNNING SUZUKI

jamesd1981

Hey everyone looking for some advice about my rough running suzuki.

I think it is some kind of fuelling problem based on symptoms see what you all think.

Had the bike about 2 years and been fine for most of that, out the blue a few months ago it started slugging and cut out being it was winter i have replaced some old parts, but bike has pretty much lay since last year.

I have fitted a new battery, new coils, new air filter, new spark plugs, i went to the bike today and got it to run, but still has the same problem.

The bike will start and run with the choke on, however when i turn the throttle it cuts out.

Any ideas welcome.

On my old NSR I used to start her on the choke then flick it off and leave her to idle, however if I tried to rev the bike it would cut out. Might sound stupid but have you left the bike to warm up properly before revving it?

Also I'd check the fuel tap (if it has one) and the inline fuel filter.