1st Pudding Club event - 15th March

Guest Willow

Guest nastro azzurro
Any leftovers?

http://www.aspiritualguide.net/Hands%20Praying.jpg

I think there was an abundance of bakewell tarts!

But I believe nastro and vicki ate everything else :roll:

How very dare you.......... :roll:

Glad you all seemed to have a good day. But after reading of the realy bad weather and Matt's off, kind of glad i stayed home. I will have plenty of time to ride inthe wet in the summer, at least the rain is warmer then :lol: :lol:

Pah!!

great t o see everyone yesterday sorry about your off matty but glad you're still with us! and thanks to akey and willow for your hospitality and techno for the wonderful and plentiful cakes :wink:

Glad you all seemed to have a good day. But after reading of the realy bad weather and Matt's off, kind of glad i stayed home. I will have plenty of time to ride inthe wet in the summer, at least the rain is warmer then :lol: :lol:

Pah!!

But Keith, a beige Rover :shock:

Awww thanks folks. We really enjoyed having you all....

Now come back and eat the rest! Otherwise I'll have an arse the size of a small country next time I see you all! :o

Just walked round all day with a spoon in my hand dipping in!!

Bleurrrghhh!!

Oh, and forgot about the pics...... novel use for a cherry bakewell I thought :wink:

Just walked round all day with a spoon in my hand dipping in!!

Bleurrrghhh!!

Oh, and forgot about the pics...... novel use for a cherry bakewell I thought :wink:

I wud have to agree! Have been on at Akey to download em. He'll get round to it! :roll:

Yeh when he finishes being a rock hero no doubt lol.....

Mind you Will, some of the pics are best left on the camera! You know the camera......the one you aint allowed to touch, or mess with, or press a button or owt... :up: @ akey!

Yeh when he finishes being a rock hero no doubt lol.....

Mind you Will, some of the pics are best left on the camera! You know the camera......the one you aint allowed to touch, or mess with, or press a button or owt... :up: @ akey!

Lmao....yeah...don't touch the camera Vik.. More than me life's worth.. :twisted: U think that's bad, u shud see him polishin his bike!

lol... we only need a couple of halves between us.... I never get a hangover.....get drunk really quick......then sober up before bedtime!

Hope you're gonna do us a roast for our midnight snack Will xx

lol... we only need a couple of halves between us.... I never get a hangover.....get drunk really quick......then sober up before bedtime!

Hope you're gonna do us a roast for our midnight snack Will xx

Drunk cooking...my speciality!

Pah!!

But Keith, a beige Rover :shock:

What can I say!! :oops: