My sons new bike

Guest D7000

No wonder, I'd be happy to!

My dad died last year "YES YES YES!" from that you may gather that he was not the best father, in fact in the 18 years I have been a single father he never so much as bought my three sons a pair of shoes, I used to send him food via Tesco and he complained when I asked to borrow £100 to help with bills last year, he didn't lend it to me.

When he died I found he had £18,000 in savings and £12,000 in shares.

Enough to help my two sons at home start their own small business, thanks dad :)

Wow my dad was a tight scrooge when I lived at home but don't think he has any money like that. Sounds like s silver lining for you and your kids tho. What business are they setting up?

Both my sons have learning difficulties and problems associating with people, however my 19 yearold is doing Plastering at Plymouth College and Simon on the bike is here

http://www.starfencing.co.uk/

He has just given his first ever two quotations this week, as he needed transport to start, FREE website which I did (ipage)

Awesome I'm a support worker for adults with learning difficulties so really pleased for you.

Thanks

Hard for 18 years when your own father didn't want to know his grand children (they have been bad, ADHD, ODB and more, but I coped) now I am proud.

Wow my dad was a tight scrooge when I lived at home but don't think he has any money like that. Sounds like s silver lining for you and your kids tho. What business are they setting up?

My father had planned for his retirement, then into a nursing home so gave us nothing, shame he had a heart attack before spending it :)

Sounds harsh, but one thing I have learnt, I am nothing like him and I love my sons