Into the Valley - 2nd to 4th May 2014

MissB

Oh Jay and I will be there, we do most of the Yorkshire MAG ones :)

Cool if you fancy a catch up, will pm you my mobile number a bit closer to the time

nice one Ricky, have a good weekend...but what makes you think we wont be mostly pissed for the weekend? that's what rallies are for :P

That's true :lol: :lol:

Hope you all have a good time whom ever goes!

:cheers: :cheers:

i think ricky should go to the rally to celebrate both his 18th birthday and losing his rally virginity :up:

such a good plan - go on ricky you know you want to :twisted:

• 4 weeks later...

was a good one this rally, fooking freezing on Friday night...still had such a good laugh, spent the whole weekend in a tiger onsie apart from the ickle rideout to Brid where I changed into leathers....bring on the next rally! :)

:cheers:

you're not kidding about Friday night, I have pictures of the tent masquerading as an igloo lol

I know I was meant to pm you my number too, sorry chick I forgot :oops:

I had ice on the inside of my tent...and my boots were covered in it (from when I had to pee in middle of night)

you're not kidding about Friday night, I have pictures of the tent masquerading as an igloo lol

I had ice on the inside of my tent...and my boots were covered in it (from when I had to pee in middle of night)

You had a pee in your boots?!

:P

You had a pee in your boots?!

:P

no I normally pee on them...I am surprised I did not pee all over my onsie, but it did have some other mysterious stains on it