MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

Hell.....even im thinking of coming to this one ! C'mon people try and convince me .......;)

Ya know ya wanna come Dan....if not just to see Vik piddled :wink:

Isnt this off topic or sommit? lol

You would advise any particular sleeping compartments?

A lubricated sleeping bag kinda leaves a bitter taste in the back of my throat :shock:

Hell.....even im thinking of coming to this one ! C'mon people try and convince me .......;)

tmbf girls in school uniform isnt enough to convince you? Cough*gay*cough :peep:

ohh yea i forgot about that bit ...im coming then i think .....just need to sort my dates out at work :D

Guest nastro azzurro
Water pistols may also be needed vicki says if the weather is going to be hot :shock:

Spotted a HUGE water gun thing last time i was out shopping!!!!!! :wink:

Quick question . . . .

How many peeps are taking their smaller versions of themselves (Offspring). We'll have at least one with us, and were wondering if he'd have any other small-ish peeps around if his age (14)?

My son is coming with me and he is 8, but he will play with anyone of any age :) Dutchmick has kindly offered to be his big best buddy :lol:

Quick question . . . .

How many peeps are taking their smaller versions of themselves (Offspring). We'll have at least one with us, and were wondering if he'd have any other small-ish peeps around if his age (14)?

My son is coming with me and he is 8, but he will play with anyone of any age :) Dutchmick has kindly offered to be his big best buddy :lol:

I am so determined to make this, and if so, will be bringing my 10 year old daughter (going on 20 :roll:) with me :)

i have only just got into the idea of this weekend been very busy didn't know if i could make it :(

anyway booked my release dates with the ball and chain :lol: and contacted lee @mfn (thanks vicki) he informs me just pay on arrival he only did the ticket thing to get an idea of the numbers for staffing reasons so you can just turn up and pay thats me sorted 8) 8) 8)

sounds like a real blast i will only be able to make he sat /sun governer

would only grant two day pass she tried to tag me :shock: but kids arn't interested :lol: :lol:

anybody going on the saturday passing through northwich or surrounding area who i can join for ride to mfn give us a shout number is in contacts

cheers the hog

ground space required for a small tent please :cheers:

right confim=rmed time off work so definately be there

Viks i assume your stillpicking me up (you did offer)

now to get the list of thngs to take?

tent

sleeping bag

booze

booze

booze

booze

booze

booze

oh yeah and booze if skeggy is anything to go by :wink: