MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

I have just sent an email to lee at MFN to find out what time he is opening the site on Fri and to ask for a nice big area for MFN!!!

I will post up here when I know what time its open and also what time FC and I will be there with the brews on.

Right, I have had an answer back from lee at MFN.

MFN will be open pretty much all day on Fri so I will check with FC when we will be there, but I expect we will be there from lunch time.

There are 7 acres on site and the only people who have reserved an area are the junkies, so when FC and I arrive we will chat to Lee and sort a good area for you all, and we will make sure we are around to guide people or meet them as required.

So the short version is, we are sorted.

Guest nastro azzurro
Right, I have had an answer back from lee at MFN.

MFN will be open pretty much all day on Fri so I will check with FC when we will be there, but I expect we will be there from lunch time.

There are 7 acres on site and the only people who have reserved an area are the junkies, so when FC and I arrive we will chat to Lee and sort a good area for you all, and we will make sure we are around to guide people or meet them as required.

So the short version is, we are sorted.

NICE ONE :thumb:

I am soooooooo looking forward to this :!: :!: Next week is gonna go so slow :!: :!: :wink:

Well, just got my tent out that I bought 2 years ago and never used ... WTF, how are you supposed to put them up :( I'm useless with erections :shock: So ... I've tried to put it all back in the bag, and yep it doesn't fit :lol:

So boys, you're gonna have to help me on Friday to erect it :roll: purleeeeasssse :D

Been round to Houdini's this morning and if he's making the bacon butties for ya then I hope mrs H has taught him well cos she makes the finest one's 8)

Not added my name to this yet but will see how work goes on Saturday and if I can convince myself I'd find MFN in the 3 hours that AA routefinder says it'd take then I'll be there for around 9pm Sat :lol:

Well, just got my tent out that I bought 2 years ago and never used ... WTF, how are you supposed to put them up :( I'm useless with erections :shock: So ... I've tried to put it all back in the bag, and yep it doesn't fit :lol:

So boys, you're gonna have to help me on Friday to erect it :roll: purleeeeasssse :D

Can you fit anymore innuendo into a message? :wink: I love it, cant wait for this Friday

Another thought ... I'll be taking some activities for the kids ... Swingball, bat and ball, football ... oh ok, for the adults aswell :lol: :lol: i think I'll leave the pogo stick at home :lol:

Anyone bringin a cd player and some choons?? 8)

I will ... got a couple of portable ones ;) Would appreciate peeps bring other choons though :D

I heard keith is filling his uber tourer with cd's :lol: