MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

Ooooo good daffers.....you will need a lorry to bring all your stuff!!

FC...can get as messy as u like.....so long as me hair dont get wet, cos then i will cry :(

you do of course realise that all this could and probably will get seriously messy :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Well of course that depends on how much tomato sauce you put on the bacon butties FC :shock: :wink: :lol:

cheeky sod..........................dont do tomato sauce...........sides don't need any more sauce wiv you lot about :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Guest nastro azzurro
Another thought ... I'll be taking some activities for the kids ... Swingball, bat and ball, football ... oh ok, for the adults aswell :lol: :lol: i think I'll leave the pogo stick at home :lol:

Fetch the pogo stick too..... That will be well funny pissed!!!! :lol:

Another thought ... I'll be taking some activities for the kids ... Swingball, bat and ball, football ... oh ok, for the adults aswell :lol: :lol: i think I'll leave the pogo stick at home :lol:

Fetch the pogo stick too..... That will be well funny pi$$ed!!!! :lol:

yeah one bounce for us and we'll hammer it into the ground!

Guest nastro azzurro

Fetch the pogo stick too..... That will be well funny pi$$ed!!!! :lol:

yeah one bounce for us and we'll hammer it into the ground!

Oh yes.... but what fun!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Is there anybody riding up from down sarf on Friday?

Roy I remember you saying something about riding up but don't remember... I will txt or call you in the week so see what the score is I am away working this week so probably wont have any access to t'internet...

Is there anybody riding up from down sarf on Friday?

Roy I remember you saying something about riding up but don't remember... I will txt or call you in the week so see what the score is I am away working this week so probably wont have any access to t'internet...

Yes mate meeting dutch mick at kettering at 7 if u ride up M1 meet at services after m6/a14 jct if ya want, or ya can come accross to me fri afternoon up to you mate ??

Guest nastro azzurro

[quote="DutchMick"]Lets make a convoy Rubber Duckie!!!

OK 3 bikes isnt THAT much lol but if we could convince MP to go in her car we could dump all our stuff on her, or even ask nicely if she wouldnt mind :wink:

DUCKIE :shock:

Hope my tent not so close to yours Mick...... :lol: :lol:

Quack...... :wink:

PICK UP SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE.

OK well it looks like me, willow, FC and Debs should all be at MFN around lunchtime (TBC), therefore if anyone needs to be guided into MFN then text me or willow and we will meet you.

The best place to get picked up from is as follows:

If you come off the M1 at J26 and take the A610 to matlock (away from Nottingham), there is a layby just as you come off the roundabout, if you pull over in here and text one of us will come guide you in (its about 5 min away).

If you dont have our no.s then please PM.

Edited by akey

Guest nastro azzurro

OK well it looks like me, willow, FC and Debs should all be at MFN around lunchtime (TBC), therefore if anyone needs to be guided into MFN then text me or willow and we will meet you.

If you come off the M1 at J26 and take the A610 to matlock (away from Nottingham), there is a layby just as you come off the roundabout, if you pull over in hear and text one of us will come guide you in (its about 5 min away).

Will gladly help out with this Akey..... Once i am there. :lol:

We will be coming in from J27 though as that sthe way i went in last week....

( Just to confuse matters) :wink:

Could someone confirm what the toilet/ Shower facilities are :?: :?:

If you come off the M1 at J26 and take the A610 to matlock (away from Nottingham), there is a layby just as you come off the roundabout, if you pull over in hear and text one of us will come guide you in (its about 5 min away).

Thanks Akey ... I'll be using a Satnav ... do you know if that will direct me to MFN or lead me to another obscure place ?? :lol: :lol:

Guest nastro azzurro

Thanks Akey ... I'll be using a Satnav ... do you know if that will direct me to MFN or lead me to another obscure place ?? :lol: :lol:

Daffy...... Shat-Nav got me there on Wed so you be ok.... It will take you off @ J27 though then its pretty much straight to the lane end. think 2 junctions on way..... Easy peasy!!! Cheesy-Peas!!!!!!! :wink: :lol: 8)

Guest nastro azzurro
Umm just looked at that website....... caged women....poles.... have I got the right place :? :P

:shock: Here's hoping!!!!!!! :lol:

:wink: