MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

lol!

I will try to act my age and not my skirt size :P

Gonna pack the car today.....and find the tent :?

Whooohooo!!! Yipppeeeeee!! Wow Wow!! Arghh!!

She's gonna be a nightmare!! No one give her sugar or E numbers for the next 48 hours, please!!!!

Korben! You are such a meanie!

I dont get out much do I lol...... well i dont get out at all!!

Awww wont sleep tonight...... too excited!

Whoooppieeee :yay:

Grrr got poo bellyache now :(

Mornin folks

Korb i agree we need to keep vicki away from basically anythin........poor little dear is already hyper and we aint got there yet :twisted: :lol:

Gotta admit that i'm gettin a tad excited myself tho..........but then being male we know how to restrain ourselves :shock: :shock:

errrrrrrrrrrrrr sort of anyway 8) :lol:

Im worried about toilet...

So...

I have made a reserved sign for mysel, in the loo furthest away from the door 8)

Need an open window of 2 hours between 7.15 and 915 am :)

Maybe creating a corall of all the tentees/camperees with extra shelter would be an idea, make some sort of TBMF commune where mucho beerage is undertaken :)

Ummm yup, we kinda had that in mind already :wink:

Gawd today is goin soooooooooooooo badly...............got next to feck all done at the moment..................have managed to acquire 8 kilo's of bacon :shock: :shock: ....................dunno whether it'll be enough with some o the gannetts around 'ere tho :lol: :lol: .............still got a shed load to do includin gettin my bike over to akey's...............where the feck has this mornin gone......................bu55er :? :? :lol:

Gawd today is goin soooooooooooooo badly...............got next to feck all done at the moment..................have managed to acquire 8 kilo's of bacon :shock: :shock: ....................dunno whether it'll be enough with some o the gannetts around 'ere tho :lol: :lol: .............still got a shed load to do includin gettin my bike over to akey's...............where the feck has this mornin gone......................bu55er :? :? :lol:

8 kilos? Well thats me sorted, I hope the other 40 are vegetarians

anyone coming from the south that i could meet and ride up with and what night u stoppin there?

Barbie, I will be meeting DutchMick at Dartford at 6pm friday, and then meeting Roy at kettering I believe. They'll be riding slow cos I'm in a car... although I'm suspicious that they will actually hang around for me!

...having said that, I will be transporting their toot :twisted: