MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

Just one little thing..... I realise I'm giving up my luxuries but.............. :?

Are there showers?

No........you have to lick yerself clean like a dog :lol: :lol:

Well how about I do you and.................................... :wink: :wink:

I do wash it out with soap Vicki, everyday, but I cant help having a filthy mind. Its a sign of youth, or mental instability, not sure which. But in my defence I would like to point out that she started it. I am an innocent in all this :wink:

tiamo69 - is it the unison AGM your going to in bournemouth?

If so i'm going too - so we could hook up for some beer

down there if you want?

Mow - BUSTED!!!

Will Ur Lad be @ Conference?

My 20 month old, Valentina Rosa, will be there!

Drinks @ Conference sounds like a plan!

PM me nearer the date...

Ti

Ok, getting a little worried now.....is there a toilet? Or do we sit on a log and do it in a trench? :?

lol I hope not!! Although I struggle with toilet things when away from home, so I shall probably wait!

Ask matty..... he knows the details lol .... of my toilet things...not about mfn :)

Indeed i do know.....indeed i do lmao :)

Me and sean went to go camping yesterday, and fook me did out arses fall out our pants, he got a tent and a mat and a sleeping bag, oh and a kettle and it came to £101 !!!

I was hysterical laughing...brilliant stuff..

Matt

Ok, getting a little worried now.....is there a toilet? Or do we sit on a log and do it in a trench? :?

lol I hope not!! Although I struggle with toilet things when away from home, so I shall probably wait!

Ask matty..... he knows the details lol .... of my toilet things...not about mfn :)

I'm the same fussy with bogs...do I assume then it will smell a little round our little camp :lol: :fart:

I do like a poo on me own toilet, Im used to the height, I have held it up for two days while in France, but I only ate dry stuff, crisps, cornflakes without milk, sausage rolls etc. But that toilet was a feckin disgrace!!!!

Got home and sat on the bog for about 2 hours, screaming in agony as it squeezed its way into the world. Stood up and collapsed from the lack of circulation to my legs. I think 3 days would be pushing it a bit too much.

HANG ON!!!!!! Bex lives about 10 minutes away, we can all go poo there!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO :lol:

No no... I have a poo every day at 7.15am :)

To avoid embarrassment I refer to it as a train leaving the station :)

Poo in the morning? Oh god no, I'm more an evening man myself, kids in bed, nice bike mag or even a book......heaven :lol:

Can understand people who read whilst pooing! Its bad for you sitting on loo for ages you know!

I go before kids get up.... quick poo....then set for the day :)

Maybe we should take this elsewhere and get back on topic!