invading the northern territoires - Sunday 8th July

Guest Borile

c'mon - set a date!

i love those roads in peak district. me and fella went for blast once and ended up at the pub in Edale which is also next to the farm we regularly go camping at :? just can't keep away. but then so nice round there. and the amount of blind but wide corners are very exhilarating - just watch for the sheep :shock: :!:

right so far the date is looking to be after next month, basically once ive been paid ill set a date for deffinate, and it also means that we can get a group together, :D

This looking good a Nottingham ride out.....Just got to get the bike sorted out .... Looks like it could be a top day out

right so far the date is looking to be after next month, basically once ive been paid ill set a date for deffinate, and it also means that we can get a group together, :D

Cool ................... If I'm not working I'll prob be there :)

well nottingham just down the road from you Drew

I know.............

I also know its a shite whole too mate :lol:

I have fond memories of kissing my ex goodbye when going off to foreign shores from there :(

right once ive sorted out the days ill post up when im heading up, and we can go from there if people are up for it :D

Just a thought, and I'm not entirely sure this is the right place to mention it, but I had mentioned to Vicki about a possible "themotorbikeforum" meet down in Matlock Bath, I know there's a lot of you Northeners, and would be nice if ya fancied heading down to Derbys one Sunday for a forum meet with us Midlanders?

What ya reckon, maybe combine the 2 with Borile's trip up this neck of the woods?

as I say, just a thought :idea:

there are some nice roads around there, would people be interested in using that as a meeting place, and then going on from there?

Guest scol1

We had a meet/run there last year with Bikerfun,went on after fish and chips to 'The Cat and Piddle',a good day out too :D

Guest akey

yeay I live there!!! Oh she already said that. Matlock Bath is great, and there are pleanty of roads that aren't 50mph and have less or no plod on them, just keep away from the cat and fiddle and the A6 if you wanna let it rip a bit.

What date are we looking at??

right im in talks with getting some dates sorted, looks like the middle of next month, which means that people should have time to talk anyone else in, and if they say that its too far, just tell them that im riding 200 miles just to get there :D

oh and how does going somewhere like the coast sound?, as a place to aim for, im thinking of trying some northen fish and chips, see if there any better, :P

They are miles better. Matlock fish n chips n curry sauce is yummy :D

Brid and Scarborough are yummy too.

And Redcar is yummy yummy (but too far for ya) :D

and the date for this is ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :roll:

TBC :lol:

basically when ive got myself sorted with the new job, and got the bike in a state im happy with, then ill set a date, :D

basically when ive got myself sorted with the new job, and got the bike in a state im happy with, then ill set a date, :D

No pressure then :D

right been thinking, about this, once we all met up, does anyone know of a nice place to go, since i dont actually have a clue whats around there other thatn some rather nice countryside :D,

any suggestions?

I would confirm a date first Borile.........the people up here know of endless places to go, so that aint a problem :)