invading the northern territoires - Sunday 8th July

Guest Borile

been thinking,

in a few weeks time, im going to be riding from hampshire, up to nottingham, or maybe further north, is anyone interested in joining me?

and if any of the members around the north, can think of a good place to stop off, and if anyone from the north wants to join us when we get there, either for a ride or just as a meet, please post up any ideas for places etc

whereabouts in Nottingham are you thinking of heading?

Don't forget your bullet proof vest tho, is not the best of places :?

When you thinking of coming up?

Is it just a day release, or staying over, or for something specific?

the last time i was up, i whent around the derbyshire dales, places like buxton, bakewell, 13 bends etc, just basically whent from village to village, taking piccies and walking about,

im thinking about making just one day, but if i can find somewhere to stay, i might make it a weekend

hmmm, might be joining ya then, possibly, all hinges on working it around mrs snoopy working and my having the kids (and now a tiny little kitten too) to look after.

The sunday would be better than a saturday for me, but keep us posted when you're thinking of coming up and I'll see how it's looking.

PS, can you bring some nice weather up with you, I'm sick of going out in the wet! :D

PPS, don't ever get Notts / Derbys mixed up when talking to people from Notts / Derbys :lol: :lol:

Just talk to us normal Junction 25 "on-the-fence" types that have to put up with bickering from both sides of the M1 :lol:

lol, i got up to junction 28 on the m1,

and lets face it, north of watford is northern for me, i even took my passport :D

the last time i was up, i whent around the derbyshire dales, places like buxton, bakewell, 13 bends etc, just basically whent from village to village, taking piccies and walking about,

im thinking about making just one day, but if i can find somewhere to stay, i might make it a weekend

Have a look at ladybower and derwent resovoirs (sp) in Peak District mate. Its where Dambusters trained before going to Germany. I'll hook up with ya if I'm notworking and its dry :)

It is nice around there and roads are quite good too. Its just a bit further on than where you were before ie Buxton and Bakewell etc. :wink:

and i take it that its not quite your patch either :D

I used to live in Sheffield so wasn't that far away and I still go Mountain Biking around there when I can :roll: