clutch plates

fastbob

I've got a tool box full of these sorts of bits. Never found out where they went.

Only messing, its an old standard diaphragm spring , I've just fitted HD ones which came in the kit.

It's amazing amount of bits they fit that aren't needed :wink:

What , like pins in legs ? 😜

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately they are very much needed but got some carbon fibre upgrades on order from China... What's worse that can happen :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately they are very much needed but got some carbon fibre upgrades on order from China... What's worse that can happen :wink:

How are you doing anyway? Is it getting more comfortable?

How are you doing anyway? Is it getting more comfortable?

Bit of a plateau currently, keep getting the odd sharp pain in it and every time I get up foot feels like it is going to explode :lol:

Got nurse back to change dressing Friday but checked it yesterday and where it has bled again it feels rock solid and glued to wound again so know that's going to be a biatch to remove.

But not got any worse so that's something :thumb: and resigned myself to fact I'm not going to be well enough to go see Derren Brown on 12th in Cardiff, absolutely gutted about that!

Just as a footnote, I must say that it was remarkably generous of EBC to give me a full replacement clutch kit free of charge . Bearing in mind that they are the manufacturer and not the vendor and that they never even asked to see my receipt makes it even more generous. Nice to see a bit of good old fashioned trust for a change . Excellent people to deal with particularly the friendly emails outside of office hours plus free postage both ways, fast turnaround too . I posted the knackered one on Thursday and received the new one on Tuesday. Brilliant !

I took the GSXR on a blast to Matlock today and I am delighted to report that no matter how viciously I yanked on the throttle the bike pulled like a train without any hint of clutch slippage. So as soon as I've scraped all the dead bugs off its up for sale . Or maybe I should leave them on as a selling point !

Last word on the subject , I saw this in town at lunchtime. I used think that these things were a silly idea but now it makes a lot of sense. This clutch was dripping with oil .

WP_20180508_13_17_34_Pro_LI.thumb.jpg.644d910b2ed8db97cc170933069adb04.jpg