Cpi suv 125

Welsh rider

Has anyone had problems with there cpi suv 125 battery   mines holding charge after a full charge but goes dead in a few days leaving me without  lights and that  and got to kick start the bike and the bike only been used a hand full of times theres 126 miles on clock so basically  brand new  bike 

Edited by Welsh rider
Spelling mistakes

2016 plate but was bought brand new this year and put on the road  and I notice there a small amount of charge in the battery as the small head light come on but it's very low but nothing in the big bulbs and got no brake lights and no lights at the back ?   Battery is in there from manufacturers 

So a four year old battery that hasn't been used. No wonder it's dead. I'm amazed it had anything in it to be honest. If you bought it from a dealer they should have replaced the battery.

Check the tyres as well. They might be past their best and need replacing. Look for the date of manufacture on the side. Anything over 5 years needs replacing.