Will my bike pass the MOT if..

Ant132

But they don't look at the V5 do they? :shock:

Ive booked an MOT for my bike, and they said we dont do bookings, just ring before and turn up but make sure you definately bring the V5.

Theres no other bike MOT for ages away where i live and seeing the bike will have no MOT when i ride it there i dont want to push my luck, Ive had an MOT for another bike at the same garage and they wanted to see the V5 then but the numbers all matched so i had nothing to worry about.

Now, on my current bike ive changed the left crankcase half, which has the engine number on.. was just wondering if this is a fail?

Thanks, Ant.

they dont usually check the numbers

but technically the bike isnt legal so once the mot is done send the V5 off with the new numbers otherwise in a crash you could be in big trouble :?

Yellow pages - look up a bike MOT centre and ask them.

If you ask one some distance away no-one will know who you are and you will get the genuine info you need.