Butlins October 07

Guest Sandra

Guest philgale
Thanks Muddi but he's still going with a few mates now and it might be a bit ackward :(

dont let him stop you going, im sure someone will be able to pillion you there...

Guest philgale
philgale is right should never give up something you enjoy for anyone..

im gonna print that...first time iv been right :D :D

Yer your right am gonna find someone to give me a lift :D

If you dont manage to find someone from Leeds I know were further down the Motorway but theres about 10 bikes leaving from Chesterfield Im riding with the girls and Im sure one of the ten will pillion you there.

My old fella was a bit shocked at some of the piccies and does not want to subject our son to such shocking behaviour. Like he's so pure :evil: we shall only be attending a day of it tho of course being so close we could actually go every day and just head home each night to our own comfy bed.

so you lot got to show him how good it is when we do turn up so he'll want to stay the whole duration next year! :D

Actually thats not true....my friend takes his kids, and seen kids there with their parents overnight, unless its changed this year?

Wouldnt recommend it for kids though to be fair.

ah right - i presumbed it was adults only - tho to be honest i wouldnt take my kids either!!

Prob take them to the day events but thats about it! but to be honest i dont think i would like to pay 9.50 or 10.00 whatever it is just for the day - dont think the 'entertainment' is worth that much!

we went as a family I took my daughter who fair enough is 14 but my nephew was also there who was 17 months at the time he had a great time riding on the tank of my bike.... no irresponsible remarks please he was strapped to me. 8)

Sandra, I think you have already convinced the missus so I think we should be going to this.

pid, how much is the dyno mate, I could do with a run on the gixer?

• 1 month later...
Sandra, I think you have already convinced the missus so I think we should be going to this.

pid, how much is the dyno mate, I could do with a run on the gixer?

Dyno is free at Butlins .....

Im going :D