WhitBy Run - 20th July

bn poring down all day whitby way, dont look gd 4 2moro! Think ill b selling R6 soon, neva get out.
we heard you the first time :raspberry: thought the bike would have sold by now :wink:

bn poring down all day whitby way, dont look gd 4 2moro! Think ill b selling R6 soon, neva get out.
we heard you the first time :raspberry: thought the bike would have sold by now :wink:

Ye, lol was using new phone didnt think it had posted. :oops: . not bn pushing bike to sell but will sell if get good offer, ad 2 rides sofar this year just think could spend money on ouse! then if miss bike can get ducati next year :wink:

As Vicki can't make it and I was planning to meet at her place, is there anywhere else people are gathering ?

or do I have to be billy-no-mates and travel alone to Seaways :?

could meet up with u at asda kingswood @10 ish few of us meeting there

As Vicki can't make it and I was planning to meet at her place, is there anywhere else people are gathering ?

or do I have to be billy-no-mates and travel alone to Seaways :?

could meet up with u at asda kingswood @10 ish few of us meeting there

or will you be going thu Beverley??

I could join u there??

the second ones is easyer to pull up at .....thats the newish one ...the last one before cherry burton

Oh heck this is why I was meeting at Vicki's :oops: :oops:

ok leave Hornsea, get to Beverley, Swinemore lane roundabout, right turn and go past wheatsheef (summat) pub.

then left at roundabout then right out of Molescroft aaaaaaa sod it I'm nearly there.

When I get there just come and find me as I'm a bit shy :oops:

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

ah, i see squires cafe is a BIG place to meet up. is there any particular place u all meet or is it find any place u can park up :o)

btw, if u see someone on a black/silver gsx-r600 with a satnav on a mirror, looking very lost... that'll be me :shock:

Guest nastro azzurro
my mate debs is coming with me, setting off at 11 from Bev since she is working tonight........ dont leave with out me :wink:

You could PM Rosie as she is coming from Hornsea and is a little worried bout getting lost.........

See you n yer mate in the morning...... 8) Lol......

Guest nastro azzurro
have done :wink:

ummm anyone know the way to seaways then??? lol

Erm...... Yes thanks...... Not sure now for you...... Come out of Bev heading for Driff...... Then take the A166....... Fridaythorpe........ But you knew that already dint you....... :P

Guest nastro azzurro

GOOOOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!! 8)

DEFINATE GOER TODAY..... THE SUN IS SHINING SO WILL SEE YOU ALL AT THE MEETING POINTS AS ARRANGED......... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

DEFINATE GOER TODAY..... THE SUN IS SHINING SO WILL SEE YOU ALL AT THE MEETING POINTS AS ARRANGED......... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Its persisting down and blowing a gale here,good job i'm working this weekend,anyway hope you all have a great day :D

get in what a day see you all there :D :D :D