WhitBy Run - 20th July

i was there... i got an achey right-wrist to prove it (no jokes!) :) the hair-impaired guy, left squires just before the dark clouds came over.

i was there... i got an achey right-wrist to prove it (no jokes!) :) the hair-impaired guy, left squires just before the dark clouds came over.

Hmmmm cant remember lol... mind u, with 33 bikes it was a bit difficult! 8)

Guest nastro azzurro
had a brill day and was nice to clear my head

thanks Naz :thumb:

No problem...... Was a pleasure........... Worth it for the buzz in Whitby town..... :lol: :lol:

Great day out, nice to meet ya naz and others.

Wondered where you were going Rosie, but kinda guessed it was a 'family' thing XX

Stu - I will try not to confuse you next time and stay on one bike! :lol: (should be on my own next time anyway) cheers to biks for the ride home X

Stu - I will try not to confuse you next time and stay on one bike! :lol: (should be on my own next time anyway) cheers to biks for the ride home X

i looked and thought...who are these two i dont remember seeing them then recognised the gear you had on then thought she wasnt on that bike earlier :scratch:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to all who put it together..Naz, Vikki n all :D

nice day. :D

Well done to Topbox :)

and many thanks to the guy that found him..

heading of to Scotland.. (LOL)

he loved it.

Wow!, what a good first big ride out it was for me, it was great meeting some of the people on here face to face (next time i'll make an effort to meet more). Going through Whitby was fantastic, the sound of the bikes all waiting at the bridge, you just couldn't top that, and the look on peoples face, priceless :D

Thanks to vicki for just being vicki (top person)

I'll be up for another run when I can or just a meet at Squires or Seaways.

Fantastic day overall, cheers to those who arranged :D

Yep have to say top day and yep looking at peeps face as we all came through Whitby was priceless. Naz me old mate, have to say it was a job well done by you and well organized and also the guy on the 750 (whos name I can't remember) who also made sure that peeps where kept in tab and together three :cheers: to you guys

Billy

you have my mobile number now Rosie so any time you fancy a ride out let me know :D

Thanks Taz will do I promise. :thumb:

:oops: :oops: not sure if I could keep up with you tho :shock: :wink:

lol i'm not that quick, i only had a little play on the way back

but i can do steady as well, ask Debs or Vicki :wink:

you have my mobile number now Rosie so any time you fancy a ride out let me know :D

Thanks Taz will do I promise. :thumb:

:oops: :oops: not sure if I could keep up with you tho :shock: :wink:

lol i'm not that quick, i only had a little play on the way back

but i can do steady as well, ask Debs or Vicki :wink:

:lol: :lol: I was trying to keep up with you when we first set off :shock:

and failed miserably :oops:

:lol: :lol: No I will be in touch. Just got some "family" stuff to get sorted :roll:

the guy on the 750 (whos name I can't remember) who also made sure that peeps where kept in tab and together three :cheers: to you guys

Billy

could have been me. I marked a few corners and roundabouts :) really enjoyed it 8) first rideout with tmbf :D

Guest nastro azzurro
Yep have to say top day and yep looking at peeps face as we all came through Whitby was priceless. Naz me old mate, have to say it was a job well done by you and well organized and also the guy on the 750 (whos name I can't remember) who also made sure that peeps where kept in tab and together three :cheers: to you guys

Billy

Cheers Billy.......

Other lad was Gaz....... Thanks to all for coming 8)

the guy on the 750 (whos name I can't remember) who also made sure that peeps where kept in tab and together three :cheers: to you guys

Billy

could have been me. I marked a few corners and roundabouts :) really enjoyed it 8) first rideout with tmbf :D

Cheers Gaz yep job well done by you as well :cheers: