I have a plan...... In France!!

j_ase

What is the bikers rest???

Just done a quick price for ferries to try and give you an idea a week over in France Sunday to Sunday using the Portsmouth to Cherbourg crossing it would set a bike and pillion back £155 roughly.

Am still waiting to see what my parents are going to charge for the cottage, it sleeps 9 adults plus I think there is plenty of scope to put tents up too.....

Will keep you all posted if you want and will post a few pics up.

*prays*

Dear God dont let me have to sleep in a tent :shock:

xxx

Well I am here enjoying a bit of sun, well working my butt off in the garden, hopefully I will get some tan as the sun is out and I am topless, hows the rain there people?? :lol:

Anyway the locals are very friendly and I was in the village bar until 1 this morning and for 2 of us to eat and drink all nite it only cost 44 euro which is a bargain I think....

I reckon there is about space in the garden area for a good 8 tents providing they aren't huge like (Miss D) :lol:

I reckon the date will be sometime in the summer holidays,

So who is interested as I am trying to get some idea as to where everyone will stay and stuff.

Right I have work to do, hopefully the pics will come out later.......

And would you believe it I have seen to Pans go past the window with Brit plates!!

£155 sounds a bit expensive on the ferry must be Brittany Ferrys expensive. Speed ferrys are doing a £60 return for bikes but that is Dover to Boulogne - the Chunnel is cheaper too but you have to drive accross Northern France to get to your destination ;) so I guess it is swings and roundabouts.

Ridersrest is much Further South down towards the Midi-Pyrenees in the Correze. ;) about 375 miles ride south of Le-Havre.

http://www.ridersrest.net

Ridersrest is much Further South down towards the Midi-Pyrenees in the Correze. ;) about 375 miles ride south of Le-Havre.

http://www.ridersrest.net

Doable in a day from coventry iirc :wink:

Hiya Tony(say hellow to Wendy for me) :)

-------

Edit - just had a look at the website, nice pics, stunning pair of r1's :lol:

Hey, wrist almost better now, riding without my spastic cast :lol: , just got back from Pete's, he alright, been watching bikes riding around in circles :D

Simps

Sorry I haven't posted any pics yet I have no internet at the moment.

Having had a couple conversations with my parents I think we will be looking at about £50 a head for staying inside and if you want to camp then around the £25 mark. Obviously this isn't including ferries which you can either book on your own or I can use a membership thingy of my parents to try to get cheaper tickets for people.

All is to be confirmed yet as if would be good to have an idea of when and how many people want to go.

Anyway here are a few pics......

154784179_FrenchHouse033small.jpg.afa50b496f1613966f917e992d197515.jpg

The local lake I was planning a ride to

2035506400_FrenchHouse020small.jpg.43a73a8cf700c84fb7c57fef073809d9.jpg

View again

1073851286_FrenchHouse003small.jpg.45cc0cde8c04d8ba802b5b26fd6f87e5.jpg

The view from the lounge window

1244008948_FrenchHouse2(9)small.jpg.084fd18953a3cb885d39075309ceb9c3.jpg

The house