HONDA HISS PROBLEM

craig

yep just been to pick it up from repairs....was u the twohat how tried to run me down :lol: :lol: :wink:

yep that was me in the bus :lol: :lol:

best place is Honda stealer :cry: miles kingsport :?

i would ring them first see if they can help i know they will just say bring it in :roll:

anyone got any idea,s ........when you take the keys out the hiss led in the clocks does,nt flash hopeing maybe a fuse might of gone some were

It should Flash for 2 seconds when you put the key IN AND TURN IT Thats letting you know the HISS is checking the key is the right one.

However the key can become uncoded if :-

a) it is dropped or damaged

B)Gets to hot

C)Gets too close to a Magnetic object

D)Or submerged in water for to long

In which case the bike wouldnt start. If the bike starts it sounds like the bulb for the key symbol on the clock has blown.

problem solved..... :D the 2 buttons on the clocks press the one on the left and you can turn the hiss led on or off....... u know main stealing isn t getting there hands on me cash this time :D

Edited by craig

problem solved..... :D the 2 buttons on the clocks press the one on the left and you can turn the hiss led on or off....... u know main stealing isn t getting there hands on me cash this time :D

:laugh: already done but thanks for the info :wink: