Help TMBF raise £100 for Air Ambulance

In association with this..

viewtopic.php?t=13181

I have obtained 20 lanyards. Each lanyard is priced at £5 or £8 for 2.

There is info about them on the backmarker website on the link above, they are really good quality too :thumb:

If anyone would like one, and to support this VERY worthwhile cause, please post below and send money via the donation button on the forum or pm me for my addy for a cheque. Anyone wanting one who is attending the FBoS training can pay and collect then.

Sure we will get a mention somewhere too 8-)

Edited by vicki

Theyre made of material, and have a clip on to fix your keys too and goes round your neck :D

Want one :?: :P

http://www.backmarker.co.uk/lanyard.jpg

what about jeans ? they clip to them ???

will have one if left will add to the stickers ... You doing the museum run Vicki If so will see you there and sort out then if ok if not let me know will paypal it

Ermmm theres only one clip that your key goes onto...theyre meant to go round your neck... but u said u have one now :D

If you wanna paypal me, cos never know if i can get to things I say im going to....

£5 lanyard

£10.30 for the stickers ... fankoo 8-)

Ermmm theres only one clip that your key goes onto...theyre meant to go round your neck... but u said u have one now :D

keep with it ffs

http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/11942/normal_100_5182.JPG

ok so £15.30 on its way ta hun