Pudsey at the ACE......

Harry, should be ok for that. Why don't you want to do the whole thing, would have thought that would be an amazing thing to do!

Route would be M23, M25 to the A40 then the A406 North Circular Road.

Never done it before so don't know really!

Hiya, I could pop along to this fairly easily, as i'm only about 10mins from the A40.

Would be good to see people... didn't manage to meet up with anyone other than ash at the bmf!

Are you thinking about a whole day thing, or afternoon/eve ish?

Jin and I also know the route to the ace from a40 onwards... if you wanted to meet up?

Harry, should be ok for that. Why don't you want to do the whole thing, would have thought that would be an amazing thing to do!

Route would be M23, M25 to the A40 then the A406 North Circular Road.

Never done it before so don't know really!

try this route

then ade and others ffrom Hampshire area can meet you here ( tesco just off junction one of m3 postcode TW167BB) location b on the map

sorted ...bloody link

Hiya, I could pop along to this fairly easily, as i'm only about 10mins from the A40.

Would be good to see people... didn't manage to meet up with anyone other than ash at the bmf!

Are you thinking about a whole day thing, or afternoon/eve ish?

Jin and I also know the route to the ace from a40 onwards... if you wanted to meet up?

The plan is to try and get a rough idea what time the others doing Pudsey Run hope to arrive and then plan to meet at Ace before that.

Gonna email Boss at Ace tonight to see what we can organise on the day. Got a few ideas up my sleeve! :lol:

How about some costumes guys??? :lol: Have fished mine out of cupboard for a re-vamp!! :shock: :lol:

Looks like the earliest the riders on the Pudsey Run will arrive is 7pm, so depending on what the people from the Ace say, I think I'll aim to get there for about 6pm - hopefully before it gets dark!!

I'll be in touch with the other guys on their way down to get a clearer idea of thier ETA.

Hope you can all still make this - be good to have a strong TMBF presence!! 8-)