Nice Roads

nman1

I'm seriously considering buying an SV650 and going down to switzerland and wind up in italy. Spend a week or two.

I would do it on the RS but the modifications required to make it tourer like the old shape could be costs.....well too much.

I'm seriously considering buying an SV650 and going down to switzerland and wind up in italy. Spend a week or two.

I would do it on the RS but the modifications required to make it tourer like the old shape could be costs.....well too much.

i am thinking of doing that to but gotta wait till 18 :(

i am thinking of doing that to but gotta wait till 18 :(

Because I have to save up and I'm working very little because of uni its going to take a year or so to really prepare for this thing. By then you'll almost be 18 and if I can't find anyone to do it with I'll wizz by brighton and hopefully you will be running a 600 and off to those roads we go.

We could even set up a ride out taking others with us....

OK, prize for the first person to find out where they are. :D

Am I allowed to use flash earth? :lol:

Should only take an hour to find at most then...

nearly 3 hours later and he's not back yet :shock:

Has he found them and gone by himself first before we all get there and clog it up :lol: :lol: