Kappa or GIVI

Guest rick

And Monokey or Monolock?

I have a FZS600 and need a topbox... can't decide on whether it should be Kappa or Givi, Monolock or Monokey or 35 or 45 Litre.

Could anyone give me some advice?

Couldn't see anything worth buying at the NEC :(

R.

Monokey/monolock are about the same just brand names,

I'd go Givi, they do lots of bike stuff, have a great range and prices are ok.

Just had a look on the web and they fit each others stuff, so no worries there, just comes down to how much you want to spend and how big a box you need..

er, and what's wrong with a tank bag :?

mine works fine, ~~ then again I am a woman and NEED a "handbag" :roll:

no seriously, baglux tankbag has ALL my stuff in it for work and play :D

*did I say that out loud :?: ~~ looks at glass of wine and wonders :shock:

Must Admit, i'm into soft luggage too, that way it doesn't spoil the lines of the bike in summer when i dont need to carry stuff,

Tankbag, Throwovers, and a tailpack.. job done.

And Monokey or Monolock?

I have a FZS600 and need a topbox... can't decide on whether it should be Kappa or Givi, Monolock or Monokey or 35 or 45 Litre.

Could anyone give me some advice?

Couldn't see anything worth buying at the NEC :(

R.

I have Givi box on a Fazer 1000. To be honest, it is one of the best add ons i have bought. Can carry all the stuff me and Lynne need on rides and doesn't get in the way

Hi guys

Thanks all for suggestions/comments. I ended up opting for the Kappa Monorack and Kappy 35 litre topbox. I'm very impressed with how its fitted, looks great... and having all that extra storage is well useful.

Only thing is that I need to slow down on motorways now... the recommended max speed is 80mph... quite a bit (I'm not ashamed to say) lower than my usual speed :)

R.

Hi guys

Thanks all for suggestions/comments. I ended up opting for the Kappa Monorack and Kappy 35 litre topbox. I'm very impressed with how its fitted, looks great... and having all that extra storage is well useful.

Only thing is that I need to slow down on motorways now... the recommended max speed is 80mph... quite a bit (I'm not ashamed to say) lower than my usual speed :)

R.

Why the speed limit? Have seen 3 figures with the Givi on and the handling isn't upset at all

topbox. looks great

hmmmm

those two should never be used in the same sentance :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

glad your sorted :)

True... I take it back... of course I prefer the looks without the box, but it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it may be! :) :)

Why the speed limit? Have seen 3 figures with the Givi on and the handling isn't upset at all

There was a note with the box that said "120km/h recommended maximum". I've been well above that, but only for spurts... I suppose it may be related to wind pressure, but with me infront of it I can't see that it would be a major problem!