FEB 1ST ACE RUN

yorbandit

righto, i'll endeavour to make the outing a little earlier, then can buzz over from huntingdon.

have got ash's number, so will keep hiim informed (unless you're not going to roy's Ash?)

D

Jive, come off the A1 at the junction with the B645 and at the top of the slip road turn left. Carry on down till you see the pub on your right and a mini roundabout dead ahead.

Ash, If I do attend, (dependant on Saturday night) I will meet at the pub in Eaton Socon at 11.15am.

Update, Just looked at the five day forecast for our area and london and the max temp varies from 0 to 1 deg.c. Now I seem to recall our little trip to Peterborough the other week and until I brought my handlebar muffs (OK so I`m a wuss) my fingers were numb with cold, even in winter gloves. Poor mojo was frozen through as was nearly everone. Don`t mean to throw a spanner in the works but if it`s that cold I may well stop in a nice warm pub. Muffs or no muffs.

Guest philgale

feck me....just looked at weather and its giving snow for sunday in manchester.

not a massive fan of the white stuff and bike at the same time :? :?

will see what its like sat, if its cold riding home from work then no way im riding 2 and half hours freezing my balls off....

im not a yes or no.....gonna see on sat and see what its like, roy i got your number so will let you know what im doing

hopefully will be ok.

look out for me too ,ill pop over to that one,see ya there

Hiya..

May I suggest you ask for someones mobile number so that you can ring when your there.... there have been plenty of meets where we've all been in the same place, but somehow missed each other 8-)

look out for me too ,ill pop over to that one,see ya there

Hiya..

May I suggest you ask for someones mobile number so that you can ring when your there.... there have been plenty of meets where we've all been in the same place, but somehow missed each other 8-)

lol

ok can someone pm me there number and ill meet you there, and maybe you could then introduce me to the others ,vikki hunn you up for job?i know im new here lol

i used to be a regular at chelsea bridge,ive done the ace a couple of times before ,

is there an event on this weekend or is it just a normal sunday?i haven't been for a while,although i did go to boxhill 2 weeks ago

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr268/blunderbuggy2/boxhill001.jpg

Edited by Anonymous