bike alarm help please....

or more specific alarm key fob battery help :evil:

My bike came armed with a Datatool alarm - usefull and annoying at the same time :roll:

Anyways - after nearly a couple of years use the key-fob-thingy needs a new battery.

I opened it up and found that it wasn't a nice standard battery that you can get from 't corner shop :!:

oh no, it's a 27A 12V super alkaline thingy. (looks like a AAA size but much smaller.

I did pop into a bike dealers in Goole when I was passing last year and when they finally found one it was "HOW MUCH !!!"

So, anybody on here got any idea where I can get a replacement battery without going into double figures :?: :?:

thanks in advance :D

Rosie

try any car shop like peeps have said not halfrauds though :?

or try Hi tech in bransholme centre North point shopping centre :roll: they are pretty good and reasonably priced :)

Tesco, Sainsbury, Morrisons etc. usually have a battery stand.

The Clifford I have fitted to the Land Rover uses the same - my last one came from Morrisons. About £3-£4 for a Duracell one I think.

My fob on the bike uses a CR2032. Of which there is a spare in the toolkit under the seat, just in case. :)

Horness